Friday, September 30, 2011

Some more guaranteed profits

Well, I have a trailing stop on the USDCAD, and as I am writing, it is up 167 pips, so that is a guaranteed 117 pip profit with no risk of losing it.

The strategy seems to be catching some really good moves that will pay us really quite well.

I will keep up the good work, and I am still looking out for more moves in the other currencies. There is a good chance that this will roll over the weekend, but that is not too much of a problem. 2 weeks, and 2 good profits (although we are still running with this one as it stands!)

We are still only risking 3% of the total account (seriously a drawdow of 3% max on any one position is fantastic)and yet we are still making some really good money. It will work out that we will have been able to increase the account size by nearly 10% by the end of 4 weeks trading if this keeps going.

Do not believe the hype that you can double your account in a month. This will mean that you are risking far to much, and you will be saying bye bye to your account very quickly.

I would have hapy to be banking $50 a month knowing that the risk of me losing $500 is next to minimal.

In a years time, the account could well be up to $5000 making me $500 a month. That is a holiday every month if I were to withdraw!

Risk a lot at your peril!!!

It is still early days for the strategy, so we will see where it takes us, but so far even I am impressed with the results I am getting. Sticking to the trading rules is proving very very important, and more importantly proving that they are valid signals that I am getting.

Do not get me wrong, I m sure that there are some other people out there that can get much better results risking the same amount, but so far I am very happy with the results - it is very low maintenance, and so far (fingers crossed it carries on) I am just banking money every time I put a trade on...

Happy days!

Happy trading everyone, and hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment