Thursday, September 22, 2011

Trailing stop triggered

My trailing stop was triggered - I had it set at 50 pips, and it was stopped out at 1.34356.

This gives us a massive profit of 220 pips for a 4 days being in the trade.

A great first result i think all round. This has increased my account size by $22 with a max risk of only $15.

So we will now wait until the next trade. I am going to create a table to show all the trades (winners and losers when (hopefully not though!) and if they come.

A great first effort, and gives us a running total of +220 pips.

Normally, I would increase my sizings as my account goes up, but I will only give points results on here for eases sakes for looking at winners and losers. In real terms it is even level stakes.

My belief is that this was on the high side of what I would expect, but certainly not what i want. The EURUSD was in a massive down trend, so when we get these - and we will, we canreally look to proift handsomely off them.

Good trading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment