Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The first currency pair to look at

Well, I know that I have just posted the first blog, but time waits for no man.

The first currency trade is almost set up. This is on the USDCAD currecny pair. I am only waiting for confirmation, and then we could be in our first trade. I am also looking at trying to get some easy spot currency widgets on the blog to make it nice and easy for everyone to see what the current prices are- this would give everyone visiting an easy reference guide to when I am in profit.... and I suppose when I am not!

The great thing about this, is that all my results are there for everyone to see, and hopefully in the future, if I were to sell the strategy, I will have lots of backed up 'live' results for everyone to see.

Happy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment