Friday, September 16, 2011

EURUSD to watch

My next currecny to watch is the EURUSD. I hav eseen some movement which may be profitable. Obviously over the last few days, the EURUSD has been falling quite substantially and I would not be suprised if it had just about bottomed out, however, my charts are telling me that it could continue a decline.

If I had started this test a few months ago, I could well have been quids in, and increased my account by about 100% by holding this one currency alone. As it stands though, I might be coming into this party once all the good alcohol has been drunk, and I am left with the non alcoholic drinks... refreshing but not quite satisfactory!!!

Any ways, whether I make a lot of profit or a small profit, the main thing is making a profit. Getting plus numbers is the only name of the game here.

In actual fact, I woudl not be surprised with some interesting movements in the next few weeks, and certainly trades will offer themselves over time. Patience is definately a virute, although the excitemtn and impatience to just place a trade is sometimes a tad overwhelming, having a great trading plan, with firm rules in place will stop silly trades being entered into.

Happy trading as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment