Monday, October 3, 2011

Away for a couple of days, but the trade is still going strong

Well, the USDCAD has now run up gains of about 200 pips, so we are well into profit which is great news.

Unfortunately I am on business in the Czech republic, and I can not access most of my accounts (and even Blogger is now showing up in Czech, and I do not know how to change it... I can not read it!)

No big drama, the trailing stop will kick in so I won't lose much cash if it were to go against me, but that is ok in any case as we are well into proift and have added at least another 3% to the bankroll. I just wish I could see my charts to know whether I should be in another trade... You just watch, i will come back to the UK, and will be telling you how I should have been in loads of trades and would have earned X amount of dollars ;). The annoying thing, is that I could see a change in the markets... whether that led to a trade setup, I do not know though, but hindsight will always be 20/20.

Any way, I might not be posting this week because it is tough trying to get the information... although, I may post something about Forex in general at some time this week... just to get it off my chest.

Happy trading all!

No comments:

Post a Comment