Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Back in with the USDCAD

We have had another trade triggered with the USDCAD. This time it is a sell. I got into this about an hour or two ago at 1.01234 (seriously!).

This has a strong trend going downwards, so I am a little more confident about this than the EURCHF. I think that was the major problem with the EURCHF trade, is that for a start it was whipsawing, and because of that, there was no strong trend. On that note I would say that it was me being wrong to get into the trade rather than the strategy/charts with the wrong signal. It is a learning point, and one I will be remembering. The strategy is supposed to target trades with a huge chance of going to profitability, and some of that is paying a little more attention to what the charts tell me!!!

Any way, here's to some more good trades, and hopefully more profitability!

No comments:

Post a Comment