Monday, October 24, 2011

back to guaranteed profits

Well, the USDCAD trade has tipped itself over 50 pips porift, so the trailing stop has now kicked in, and we are guaranteed profits (again!). It is nice to return to profitability since the last trade was a negative (but subsequently went into some big profit!).

Trading rules are there for a reason, and by abiding by them, we will win more than we lose, and win more bucks than we lose!!

As an aside, there were quite a few great trade setups for lots of different currencies, I missed these as they came at times I was not expecting. This probably means we won't get some trades in the next few days, but it is always better to under trade than over trade, so let's not worry too much about that!

Also, I have decided not to use the strategy on the metal trading. It may be that in a few months time it will be reinserted, but at the moment I do not understand the margin levels, and how it works in the software of my choice... So we will see what happens over time, but I am closing the trade (although this was never going to count against the Forex trading account).

Happy trading, and keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment