Friday, October 14, 2011

Another week down

So, another week has passed, and so far we have had 2 trades which have been taken and profited, and zero losers.

while on the surface of things, it looks a little bleak - only having two trades, what is important to remember is that overtrading is the worst thing that we can do. Forcing trades=losing trades.

I am actually glad that we have had no trades this week - I know it sounds strange, but the way the markets are moving we are best being out of them at this time - we are looking for high probability trades that have next to no risk. At the moment the system is working. This is the nature of this particular strategy - one thing though, With my broker I can trade gold and silver - these have been added to my watch list, so do not be surprised if I start talking about these - they will work exactly like any currency pair.

I have also set up a bit more of an agressive system that trys to get in a little earlier which will ramp up the profits. Backtesting it, it looks promising, but forward testing is the real litmus test. This is found on

101percentforex.blogspot.com

This is only a demo, and I am not really paying heed to money management - I am only taking small positions, and seeing what the win ratio is - not the risk reward at the moment.

Happy trading, and will see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment