Tuesday, November 22, 2011

This weeks trading

So things have started out a little slowly this week, however the markets seem to be getting into some direction. We have the potential for a couple of trades this week - just waiting to see if they are viable or not.

I think that because we have some fairly good trends at the moment, it would be very easy to dip in and out with little fear that everything is going to go against you. As I have mentioned at length, the trades that are taken on this blog are only to do with 1 selected strategy - my own creation (which let's face it, is doing pretty well... if i say so myself!) so it is pretty obvious that there are lots of money to be made in the markets, but on this blog you only get 1 of them! This is one of the reasons why trades are not taken everyday. These trending markets are such that there are plenty of opportunities out there - but you need to have a few weapons in your arsenal to ensure that you are always have the opportunity to make good solid trades.

As always, I will keep you posted of any additional plays.

As for my other little investment with JSS Trippler (which is located on the right of this blog) I am starting to really ramp up the amount that I am making, and was talking to someone the other day who showed me how much he was making - $200 a day. He has just bought a top of the line computer, and was still investing more. I am hoping to start withdrawing and adding to my forex account. An additional $50,000 should not really go amiss...!!! I really woudl reccomend that you take a look at it - it is free to browse after all. Check out JSS Trippler through the link on the right and I will be your sponsor and guide you to what you need to do.

As always happy trading!

No comments:

Post a Comment