Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Another trade

This time on the USDCHF (again!).

The charts say to opem up on this strategy, so it has been opened, although I do have some signals which say that it will go the other way... as it is, the startegy is such that I need to follow it to the letter...

So USDCHF is a buy @ 0.91988.  I have set the stop loss at about 90 pips to start off, but as soon as I am in profit on this one, I shall be going to break even as I am not entirely sure that this one is going to pan out the way I would like...  Time will tell, and we have been on a very good run these past 4 trades, so I am happy to take the trade, but will be interesting to see how this one pans out!

Cross fingers, and trust in the trading Gods as such!

Happy trading!

No comments:

Post a Comment