Thursday, July 19, 2012

Keeping me informed

I just want to thank all the new visitors who are visiting this blog for the first time. If there is anything I can add, please let me know, and I will endeavour to include it in this blog. Keep following me, and you will make a profit in the Forex markets. My trades to date should prove that. You can look up the dates I entered and exited and you will be able to see 100% that these are trades that are reported in pretty much real time (give or take due to entering and then getting on here to update! sometimes the market moves quite quickly!) Remember that all these trades could be traded by you, and you need not do anything other than replicate. You could even do better by entering better and exiting better than me. The Recent USDCAD trade is a prime example, as I am sure that it will probably continue in this vein for the next day or two. As long as you keep to the SL, you will do pretty well! Happy trading, and be sure to share this with others. It is a free service, so you have nothing to lose1

No comments:

Post a Comment