Thursday, July 12, 2012

Back after a hiatus

Well, I have decided to come back to what I love doing most, and trading Forex. This time hopefully for the long haul. Same rules apply that I will post a message when I take a trade, and will post a message when i move out of a trade. These trades will usually be between 2-4 days long... sometimes longer, sometimes shorter. The idea of these trades is that they will be running with the market over a longer period. Why? Well the longer the timeframe you trade on, the stronger and better the signals. I took a hiatus to start trading on the much shorter time frames. That was a big mistake. I am confident that My strategy is pretty good and is good enough to trade on a part time basis. I aim for about 100 pips per trade, but the stop loss will be around 50 pips. That means that I need to win 1 out of every 1.5 trades to be profitable. I know the maths don't stack up, but my money management means that if I win 10 and then lose 10 I will still end up ahead! Feel free to follow my trades, and i will post ALL my entries and exits, take profit and stop losses and also lot size! I will be starting off with the first trade today! Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment